Through out my primary school days, i loved reading books, books more advanced for my age, some how i always understood what i always read. Then came secondary school, i started writting essays, because i loved the thrill it gave me.
People who know mw well, know that i love to talk, i can categorically say, my name was always on the noisey list.” Lol”, Talking was practically a hobby, which lead me to asking questions i shouldnt ask ( it happens when you decide to read books,you shouldn’t read) ,and always having an answer to everyone.
Then came my Youtube channel, a place where i could be my self, and vent…. Vent about things i saw and didnt like, things i like, and show what i did in my spare time. I realised that, being a You Tuber was fun, but i didnt have enough time to become a full time vlogger. It was all in my head, The images and content i had for the vlog, was all in my head. I needed more time to develop myself, and of course have enough time on my hands to vlog.
In the meantime, i stuck to blogging, and am loving every bit of it. It’s still a long way to go, and i couldnt have gotten this far without my avid readers and God by my side.
During these past months, i learnt alot from blogging:
- Nothing good comes easy, keep striving, passion is key. With God all things come true.
- No man is an island, check out other blogs / content creators. Make friends with bloggers that would give guienue advise. You will learn more.
- Be original, always pen down how and what you feel. This was an inital problem i had, because i wasc worried about who was going to stumble across it. I am getting a hang of it.
- Writer’s Bloc is inevitable, when it happens. Remain focused, read other blogs, read books, newspapers, fashion magazines. Inspiration will always strike.
- You wouldnt get tons of comments and likes, all a once. It takes a while, its all a gradual process.
- Collaborations are important, dont ignore it
- Above all be patient and steadfast. Never forget to pray for gudiance.